If you are interested in sharing your knowledge, experiences, and insights with a wide audience, you may consider becoming a guest blogger for Fiscal Bag. As a blog that attracts thousands of unique monthly visitors, we are always on the lookout for high-quality guest posts that explore topics such as the digital nomad lifestyle, remote work, entrepreneurship and freelancing, mindset mastery, travel, personal and professional development.
Before pitching your idea, please keep in mind that we do not accept posts for promotional purposes, offer follow links, or pay for guest submissions. However, you will have the opportunity to showcase your work in front of a large audience, with a link to your website included in your author bio.
We have established some guidelines for guest bloggers to follow:
- Your post should be original content and between 800-1500 words.
- Use subheadings and bullet points when applicable to improve readability.
- Include 1-3 internal links to other relevant Fiscal Bag blog posts.
- Personal links cannot be included in the body of the article, but external links are allowed (but not guaranteed to be included).
- All posts will be reviewed and edited before publishing, so the final version may differ from the submission.
- Check for spelling and grammar mistakes using a tool like Grammarly.
- Include an author bio of no more than 275 characters, with 2 links to your personal site or social media accounts.
- Submit your post at email@example.com.
We cannot guarantee when your post will be published, but it is typically within 30 days of submission. Once it is live, we will notify you so that you can share it with your audience.
If you are ready to become a guest blogger for Fiscal Bag, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org expressing your interest with the subject line “Guest Blog Post.” In the email, include 2-5 suggested topics or titles, and a link to your portfolio or online following (if you have one).
We look forward to hearing from you!